Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Mold Found in Smithfield Home

Did you know? Molds have the potential to cause health problems. Molds produce allergens (substances that can cause allergic reactions), irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins).

Black Mold Found in Smithfield Home

This was the aftermath of a water damage in Smithfield, RI. When SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island arrived to the scene and removed the dry-wall, we were face-to-face with a large amount of mold growth. The mold had intruded the home's kitchen and our professionals were dealt with the task of re-mediating the situation.

Mold Growth in Chepachet, Rhode Island Home

This was the scene of a mold growth inside of a home in Chepachet, Rhode Island. Due to the moisture that the shower creates while running, proper and routine cleaning of the area with proper ventilation is key. Our crew's arrived on scene and followed the necessary steps to ensure the mold would not be a detriment to the homeowner's health.

Mold Growth in Warwick, Rhode Island Kitchen

This was the scene of a local Warwick residents home when the wall was removed for a water damage. Over time, water trapped within the walls created small pockets of mold that eventually festered and turned into clusters. Mold has the ability to spread throughout an area in as little as 48 hours. Our crew came in and made the situation, "Like it never even happened."

Mold Growth on Home's Shower Floor

Got mold? This is what happens when you do not clean your shower floor routinely. Over time, the water that "drys," can actually function as a source for mold growth and become a hazard for you and your family! Don't hesitate! Call us!

Moldy Tiles in Home's Kitchen

Upon removing tiles from a home's baseboard, which had been plagued with a water damage, our crew stumbled upon a sizeable amount of mold growing underneath the tiles. Now the homeowner's finally know what the awful stench was from!

Mold Growth on Shower Curtain & Wall

SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island responded to a home's bathroom where the shower curtain and wall had been infected with mold. Incidents like this happen when the shower is not properly cleaned/dried after being used. Our crews had to properly dispose of the shower curtain and clean the areas of the wall that had been hit with mold. Our crews then urged the homeowner's to be routine in their cleaning and drying of the shower, since the mold growth thrives off of the moisture.