Storm Damage Checklist for Hurricane Dorian
Hurricane Dorian is making headlines because of how destructive it has been so far in The Bahamas. It is now approaching the Florida coast and is expected to effect states higher up the coast like Georgia and North and South Carolina by Wednesday and Thursday. It is important to use caution and to pay attention to mandatory evacuation orders. The "probable path" of this tropical storm is expected to be up the entire U.S. east coast.
We are available 24/7 in case of any emergency
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island cares about your well-being and safety and will work fast and efficiently until the structure is habitable and safe. We always put the customer first, and we explain the storm damage restoration process in great detail, since it can be confusing and stressful for the customer.
Remember these #SERVPRO Tips
- Do not touch electrical equipment if you are surrounded by water
- Do not try to move through the water since you may fall and injure yourself
- Establish an evacuation plan for your loved ones or your employees to ensure everyone understands what to do when disaster strikes
- Leave building if it is surrounded by flood waters
- Do not attempt to drive through the water, as nearly half of flood deaths are due to automobiles
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island - (401)-949-9955 or visit our page on Storm Damage