Toothpaste - Life Hacks for Woonsocket Home/Commercial Properties
Non-Gel TOOTHPASTE - #LifeHacks
Over the weekend, our marketing manager discovered some wicked cool uses for a very common household item which we use every day - toothpaste. Everyone needs to know about this effective, easy and cheap life hack. Toothpaste is obviously essential for keeping your dental hygiene in-check, so it makes logical sense that it can get stains out of your favorite and most-common items. Non-gel toothpaste is not too different from gel pastes. The non-gel just thicker and creates foam when scrubbing teeth. Non-gel toothpaste has baking soda which helps with stains (That’s why people advise also brushing your teeth with baking soda to whiten).
Toothpaste has so many different uses that many people don’t even know about. Toothpaste is hazardous-free - I mean, we put this stuff into our mouths so it must be great for the environment, right?
- Clean the rubber soles on your white sneakers. Another trick is to apply small amounts of toothpaste to where your white sneaker is stained. You can then leave it out for a few hours and it hardens like powder, so you can just knock the excess powdery toothpaste off and your shoes looks brand new!
- Clean the tiles on your bathroom floor with an old toothbrush or sponge.
- Grab and old tooth brush and scrub the toilet and sinks
- Clean soap scum by using a damn sponge and applying a little amount of toothpaste. A little usually goes a long way, but of course it depends on the severity of the stain.
- Stained clothing can be cleaned with toothpaste too, but it might not. Give it a try because throwing the damages clothing away!
For those huge stains that cannot be gone by means of toothpaste or other household cleaning items, call SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island, serving areas of Woonsocket, Smithfield, Burrillville, Lincoln, and Central Falls.
Call 24/7 @ 401-949-9955